Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Teacher's Day

Let these pictures do the talking...

30 Aug's gifts from Sheng Yuan, Harshini & Jordan
Me, Ruth & Stella

Stella & Ruth @ staff meeting (Mazlee in orange)
31 Aug - Teacher's Day gifts

So many flowers this year...

Maria gave me this cheery sunflower
Sweet & Pyschadelic Donuts from her as well...


Yes, her love letter to me...haha!

See where I kept the letter?

Dinner @ Madjack


Ms Chan & Mrs Toh chatting happily

Me in an attempt to make Nic smile at the camera...I strangled her

Conz in all smiles

Me & tuty attempting to take a pic with unwilling Nic

Aunty Lan & I

Shikin & I


Me & PeiSee

Me & Sweet Stella

Me & my ex-EL teacher, now my colleague!!
Happy Teacher's Day Mrs Chee!
So happy to be celebrating with her :)

Last but not least, Me & mummylicious Ruth


The manager decided to reward us with this rich chocolate fudge cake