Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Birthday pressies


This was handmade by Maria. Pictures brought back memories.



This was from Huijun. Something which I didnt expect. She has great taste though!


Lastly, this lovely blue daisy from Xiaoyun. She wanted to buy me a purple one, knowing that I love purple, it was unavailable so she got me a blue one instead.

Evelyn & Dennis got me a burberry's Brit perfume. It has got a tutti frutti smell.

Dearie bought me this Coach bag. Love the design of the bag.

Eileen gave me a tube of handcream, lip colour palette, and pearl earrings
Ellouise got me a box of famous amos cookies and a cosmetic pouch bag.
My cellgroup gave me a pair of dangling earrings and a shiny gold belt
Mrs J. Loh gave me a box of cookies and a nice card.
Thank you all for making my birthday a special one!