Wednesday, July 02, 2008

NDP Rehearsal @ Marina Bay

I was on duty on 28 June, Saturday. Accompanied the students to their NDP rehearsal. These were the Sec 1T & 2T. I had a horrendous time trying to get them to form their lines and get ready each time we were told to get ready to move off from the holding area (Singapore Flyer Multi-storey carpark 2nd level) to the Marina Bay. If I were to compare, I think the Sec 2Ts fared better in their behaviour. Thanks to some of the girls who took care of me that warm afternoon. :)


This was our school's item...
but the view was blocked by these high man-made statues by SAF music & drama company.

Gliding high in the sky


KFC was the main sponsor for food....Fish burger, popcorn chicken & Whipped potato for dinner


Night scene


Our school during the combined rehearsal


Fireworks Display



Grand Finale - was rather messy because they were still deciding to rearrange where these people have to stand.

P.S : I have free tickets to watch NDP NE Show on 12th July...anyone interested?

No comments: