Monday, February 02, 2009

Disappeared and Back Again...

I have a lot to write but I have too little time. It's a sad thing because my readers kept visiting a not-updated blog...yeah I know I have to do something about it. I am pretty busy with work and my studies. This semester I am taking up TWO heavy modules (The art of creativity in English & Romantic Writings) and both are worth 10 cu each. My upcoming assignment is due on 9 Feb and I have not finished reading Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice. How am I going to start writing my essay?

I had an asthma attack on Saturday. It all came suddenly after dinner at my mum's. I could hardly breathe and I was coughing badly. I hated myself for my forgetfulness as I didn't bring out my ventolin inhaler. Conz said it's life threatening which I do believe so. I have to be extra-careful not to forget my inhaler the next time I get out of the house.

Dear readers, I know you're waiting to see pictures of how I celebrated CNY. I will come back and post pictures when I find TIME. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. :)


No comments: