Thursday, March 05, 2009

Accepting Reality

I have learnt to accept reality and taken a step to embrace the changes. It's been tough but I am learning to be more prudent in my spending. I don't wish to spend on anything unnecessary and I don't wanna be overwhelmed with credit card bills at the end of each month.

With the on-going economic crisis, more workers are being laid off and the worst is yet to come. Although PM has briefly asked SPH not to over-emphasise on the situation on cases of lay-offs, I believe that there will be at least one or two workers being asked to leave their jobs a day. Imagine in the U.S, in every minute there will be at least one person declaring himself a bankrupt. This is how harsh the situation is and it is hitting at us in a way or another.

Nevertheless, I wish to thank your words of encouragement as well as your prayers for my family. I also wanna thank God for keeping my family together in this bad times. (I have heard of a sad case from a friend) I hope God will work his miracles again...

No comments: