Monday, April 20, 2009

When everything seemed bleak...

The title of this post says it all...everything seemed bleak and dark to me this particular month.

Things happened. I know and I should be grateful it did not happen to me...but still, I am saddened when I think about it.

To protect his identity, I will not post his pictures or name him.

He got married in November 2008 and lived happily together with his wife and parents. He began to live a healthier lifestyle, go for regular jogs with his wife and all. It was just yesterday, he went jogging alone, went home feeling exhausted, slumped into his massage chair in the living room and then went unconscious. His wife found him not responding to her calls and the ambulance was called, but it was too late. His heart stopped on the way to the hospital.

My heart goes out to her and his family. I know it is going to be a difficult time for them. I pray that God will bless his family and protect his family members.

I am attending the wake later in the evening.

Till then...

No comments: