Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The long awaited...

post. Yes, I am back with a vengence! ha! I have been busy with piano students' exams, my assignments, school's lunchtime performances, students' music projects, etc. Enough said, here are some pictures of what sums up last month's happenings.

Kudos to both Dearie and I for having brought two kids, both Anthiel and Nicole out for a day of window shopping at Suntec City and having a meal at Astons Specialties. It was a great feat for both of us because this was the first time we had to take care of two kids instead of one. I must say if I was any older or weaker, I think I wouldn't be able to catch up with Anthiel because she is one active child! haha! Nevertheless, I enjoyed the experience and time spent. I also discovered that Nicole was pretty jealous when we showed our attention on Anthiel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cravings for Sausages? Try this @ Clarke Quay
I was back at Sosis after Eileen brought me there for the yummy hotdogs. This time, I was there with Dearie. He ordered the set with the German beer and fries.


German weisbeer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

National Day Eve @ Unity Sec

Unity's uniformed groups contingent parade

Class 36 performing at their best



Bollywood dance! they rock!

The expected win because they were the best among the rest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~








No comments: