Friday, October 06, 2006

The Merlion

Exams are over and so are the marking days. School holidays are around the corner...well, of course there is still the usual O levels invigilation duties for the whole month of november and I still have to be back to school for choir practice and drastic turnover band practice. Good news is, I dont have to teach 2T1 anymore. yippee!

Well, it's been about 10 days since I last blog. Here's an update...

That night after my birthday dinner, we went to the Merlion to take pics. Let me share with you some nice pics here...




















The merlion standing proud and tall




















Elly and Nicole















The ladies




















Me and dearie




















Eileen and Me















Nicole and Evelyn















My Family...




















Me and Maria















Eileen and Nicole

















Sister xiaoyun, here's the pics u've requested...haha! the birthday pressies!
















Jewel box from my cell group. Thanks N211!
















The earrings from Eileen and the cross key chain from Ivan
















The soft toy doggie from Maria

These are only some of the presents. I have problem posting the others...

Drastic Turnover ROCKS!!!

No comments: