Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya...

While my muslims frens were busy with their visitations, my family spent the day at East Coast Park. We were supposed to meet our cg members there in the morning, but dearie woke up with a stiff neck. Brought him to a chinese doctor instead. I didnt really trust the place dearie was going to...it was a hdb unit and apparently, this doctor operates a business in his home. True enough, dearie did not feel any better after the consultation.

Wanted to go home instead since he was in pain, but he insisted on going to EC park. We arrived there at about 2pm. Some of the members were blading. Some of them had already cycled a few rounds. Had wan tan mee at east coast lagoon hawker centre. It was yummy. We headed for a round of bowling then pool. Dearie decided to call it a day and persuaded me to bring him to another medical hall to consult yet another chinese doctor. This time round he felt much much better.

Had zi char at amk ave 3. One dish was only at $4.80. We ordered 5 dishes. The food was ok...Sorry no pictures though I really wanted to post some here. Nicole was too grouchy that I didnt have any mood to take pics.

No comments: