Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Of Dim Sum Supper Treats & Midnight buys

I met up with Eileen just after my Company Law lesson. A Stressful 3-hour lecture I must say cos the lecturer kept asking questions. I have not done any in-depth reading yet so I was actually clueless when the lecturer prompted us to think about the questions.

Eileen & I did not plan for this meeting. We settled for Dim Sum treats near Mustafa. Food was so-so though it looked great on the menu. After that, we decided to shop at Mustafa which was a little consolation in a bid to 'walk off' the calories we had just taken in. I bought a pair of shoes, glittering eye makeup, and OHP transparency markers.


Drunken Chicken, Yam ball, Hot-n-sour soup, chee cheong fun, carrot cake

dumplings in hot chilli oil at extreme right
Nice shoes with an expensive look...why? Ruth & Conz thought it was from Charles & Keth or Mphosis... hee!

It was a steal for only 14 bucks!

No comments: