Saturday, April 05, 2008

Yet Another Disappointment...

Estate : Queenstown
Flat-Type : 4-Room
Your balloted queue position : 1681

As your queue position exceeds twice the number of flats available for selection, you will not be invited to participate in the main selection exercise, which will be conducted in April/May 2008.

Yes...I have received the results for January balloting exercise. I am very disappointed with the results. This is the 5th time at balloting and it's a failure again. Apart from balloting, I have also tried my luck twice at walk-in exercises.

The one thing I ain't happy with HDB is that...Dearie's male colleague, attached to a gf he knew she wouldn't make it as his wife, tried his luck at the same balloting exercise. He told dearie he had accidentally clicked onto "married child policy" which gives him a priority under this scheme. This is his first time applying for a flat. Wanna know what's his queue no.? He has got a queue no. of 34!

Downright unfair right? Don't you agree? Sigh...I am on the verge of giving up. I am sick of waiting...I have been to look for the MP of Clementi GRC twice...each time Dearie and I went, he helped by writing a letter on behalf of us to request for hdb to reconsider our applications. The replies from HDB were something one would'nt wanna hear.


No comments: