Thursday, September 25, 2008

Makeover Me

Conz, Tuty and I went for a complimentary makeover at M.A.C. Tangs Orchard on Tuesday. We had so much fun. At first, I was alittle intimidated by my makeup artist, Michelle. But she made me comfortable by striking up a conversation with me. She asked if I had any preference in the colour of my eye makeup. I told her I wanted the smokey effect. It turned out great and I loved it! We couldn't resist the wide range of beautiful cosmetics spread on the counters. I splurged about $200 on cosmetics. This isn't the first time I am using M.A.C. products. I have used them before and I know their products could last me a long while rather than the current ones I am using now.



Michelle, the makeup artist



This other guy is dolling Tuty up.




The final products! 3 babes! ha!


Another shot of us...

Aren't we pretty???


No comments: