Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Wednesday

I was in a frantic mood on Tuesday night when I found out that I could not make any calls out, receive any incoming calls, send out or receive sms. Dad told me to go down to M1 customer service to get a replacement of the SIM card and so I did. The customer service assistant said my card's too old and replaced it with a 3.5G SIM card. Bigger memory space and faster when searching for your contacts...which is great! Ruth came to meet me at IMM after she has dropped off Shanae at childcare. We met at Ichiban Sushi and here's what we had for lunch...



I had a fishy meal - grilled salmon in sweet gingery sauce, Unagi, fish tempura rice set




The side entrees - gyoza in special sweet sauce & Scallops baked with cheese
We both agreed that the scallop dish was a mistake


Ruth's sweet gingery sauce Chicken Cutlet and soft shell crab rice set





I went to meet dearie to catch a movie at AMK hub Cathay. Bangkok Dangerous was the movie we picked. I was expecting more from this movie but it turned out to be quite a disappointment. I like Nicholas Cage but not his recent image. His hair! Why? It made him look unkempt rather than sexy.
Shahkrit Yamnarm as "Kong" - he is quite a looker I must say

No comments: