Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happygirl

She was extremely excited when I told her that she is fit enough to go back to school. This poor lil' fella has been asking me when she could go back to school when she was infected with HFMD. Just yesterday, she went back to school with a new schoolbag and shoes. :)

I am now in school packing up my stuff for my new assignment and throwing away unwanted stuff. It's chaotic, dusty and messy. But I am happy while packing because I am not packing to go back to where most of them are going but to an entirely new place altogether! :)

I must say that I really really thank God for His provisions. If not for Him, I guess I would still be stuck in the pits. I was feeling quite down last week, hit by a double whammy of bad news. After spending time with God, I came to realise that nothing is possible without Him. He is truly my Saviour and I am really blessed by His decision that I should get out of the pits.

I'd still miss some of my colleagues and some students in this school. I hope we could still keep in touch even though I won't be teaching in this school. You can always leave me a private message in the comments link or simply drop me a line just by saying hi in the c-box. I will reply you as soon as I can. hmm...I don't mind meeting up for a cuppa coffee or lunch to catch up, just gimme a ring!

Ok enough said, I better get back to packing...

No comments: