Friday, October 24, 2008

Poor Nicole - She's in Pain

My poor little girl cried to me and said, "Mummy, I am hungry but my ulcer is painful...", and she broke into tears. I hugged her tight in my arms and said to her, "Don't worry, Nicole...Mummy's here to keep you company...and you will recover soon, ok?

I have never seen lil nicole in such pain...she has absolutely no appetite to eat nor drink milk. She just want to drink something sweet like chrysanthemum tea bought from the herbal shop. Poor girl, I hope God will listen to her pleas and heal her quickly.

I also wanna thank Xiaoyun for dropping by yesterday just to pay a visit and pray for lil nicole. Really appreciate your actions. She likes the ee-yorh you bought for her...she even slept with it holding it in her hands after you left. :)

Not forgetting Maria, who came in the evening right after her CCA. This lil fella sure had a wonderful time with you around...She was laughing hysterically and hopping happily when you were here. Thank you too!

Also wanna thank Conz, Ruth, Eileen, Tuty, Kelly and my cellgroup N211 for keeping lil Nic in prayers.

Till then...

No comments: