Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Day I Went For A Spin In My New Toy...

I am pretty pretty pleased with my new toy the second!...I should say I never regret buying, not just because it's value for money (more value for money than most cars in the same category), I believe in the long run I will save more on fuel consumption. What I like about my new toy...it has got good suspension as compared to my previous, road handling is better than I expected, good performance in terms of quick pick up, nice interior, comfy leather seats, freezing air-con, ample leg room for the rear, big boot, USB-plugin MP3/CD player - a good audio system, sporty look? err..not as yet...haha! Say hello to blackie!


The beaming new toy...



Goodbye to 1st toy! Yeah, I was a little sad to part with it for it has been with me for 3 and a half years. Goodbye Blue-y!




No comments: