Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Coming!

I didn't expect it to be tomorrow but I am feeling excited! I will be sitting for an exam (managerial economics) at 10am and then I am collecting my toy at 4.30pm! wahahhahha! Speaking of which, I do have mixed feelings. I will miss little Pica for sure...it has taken me to great distances, and carried lotsa my stuff in it. :P ok, I think I have to take some pics of this pica before it's gone forever...



I have seen her that morning. Went in straight-faced. Didn't spoke a word, never wanted to, because it has been finalised and nothing could be reversed back....so no point saying anything now. All the while, she was the one speaking, explaining the reasons....my mind went blank as I looked at her. "we care for you....do come back if you need help....or if you have questions, look for anyone of us...." in my heart...i was thinking, why would i? Anyway, I was emotionless, even when she mentioned if I am close with S, it doesn't mean anything right? Well, as a matter of fact, I am the one with the last laugh, because she is not FOR you, get it??....After hearing what S has to say over breakfast that day, though we were all shocked with the news, we are happy with her decision. I felt very much better that day! Thank you S!


Ok...enough of me ranting. I have finished packing and successfully moved all my workstuff back home. And phew! that was quite a load, mind you...to think that after 3 years of teaching, I have accumulated considerably huge amount of things. It's really scary!


I really do hope I can attempt at least 50% of the paper tmr. I know it's gonna be a killer paper.
The examiner set two different papers. I hope I will get the easier one which test more on concept rather than calculations. Pray for me!

p.s. I am at Hans Cafe studying....I am bored that's why I am here blogging!


No comments: