Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Yummy Edition

Happenings of past one week...


XIN WANG HONG KONG CAFE SEMBAWANG ROAD SUN PLAZA
FRIDAY 8 May 2009


We were at Xin Wang HK Cafe to celebrate Mother's Day. (MIL)
I had the cheese baked chicken chop rice. yummy!




MIL & Nicole


Hungry?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OLDTOWN CAFE
CHUN TIN ROAD



Once again, the Friday ladies met again after such a long while...We had lunch at Old Town Coffee place at Chun Tin. We managed to catch up with each other although time was short but we truly enjoyed our time together.



Miss Fair Lady Eileen posing with her nasi ayam rendang


Another shot of Miss Fair Lady


Ruth & I


Blackcurrent Smoothie - The four of us ordered the same drink!

and the same food! - Nasi Ayam Rendang, a house specialty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My New Toy
Samsung Pixon

I bought this because my Sony hp is dying. I loved my cybershot phone, I loved how that hp used to take very nice pictures. This current one I have is an 8 megapixel camera hp but still the quality of the camera lens lose out to Sony's.






Pictures of Nicole & I - We were trying out the phone's camera function

No comments: