Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love Sundays!

Just another update on N211




Another cellgroup gathering - members who went that night were Xiaoyun, Daryl, Janice, Peiyu, Annie, Cliff, Vincent, Keigo, Kyohei, Dearie, Nicole and I


We were at Dreamer's Cafe, Marina Square - Ai Qing Hai.


Our sporting Japanese friends went on stage to perform a Jap praise song for the audience










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A Sunday Stroll @ Seletar Reservoir



Beautiful Sunset @ Seletar Reservoir





We were there to have a picnic, bought fish head curry and roasted chicken. After the hearty dinner, we took a stroll.

We saw many people walking their dogs, avid joggers, picnic lovers, people fishing and couples enjoying the cool breeze and nice scenery.

Great place to chill!







Nicole on her bicyle



Dearie posing




We caught an eagle soaring above us


Simply beautiful



The pump room




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I have been eating...


Fruit Salad in a watermelon @ Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre


DINO Cake House & Cafe
Guess what's in the box?
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
My latest craze - Durian Well



My mum's Oxtail Stew


My Mum's Glutinous Rice
Mum just called to say she has cooked mutton curry for me to bring back for dinner tonight...yummy!



1 comment:

philo's said...

I love the cakes from DINO! Thomson plaza is my hubby's and my fav new hangout!