Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Eileen!

I met Eileen after my lecture to countdown to her big day. We didn't know where to go but somehow settled at clarke quay because we thought that was somewhat the most happening place. Eileen treated me to nice hotdogs (can't remember the name of the stall) before we headed for drinks at Marrakesh: a Morrocan Lounge and Bar. Thank you for the wonderful message in the postcard. Thanks for being such a wonderful companion and most constant friend to me!


wedges for about $3+
Close up of the spicy chicken hotdog

@ Marrakesh -
Me with my strawberry Margherita


Kinky pose? hahha

Another kinky pose? haha!!

I am still waiting for more pictures from Eileen's digital camera...so later...
********************************************************
I popped by at Conz's place to pick up the dvd of The Colour Purple for my assignment

Me & Teri



Another shot of me & Teri







No comments: