Saturday, July 25, 2009

My LoOt!


The one on the left is a money plant...bought this at CCK nursery $3 -still surviving strongly
the one on the right was bought at school's fun fair also $4 bucks...dying!



The money plant

The pretty purple flower plants which sat outside the corridor



I liked this one...it gives off a minty smell...but sadly died as well because of lack of sunlight


*************************

I find it therapeutic just by looking at these pretty plants. After a hard day at work, the first thing I will wanna see is my terapin, blinky and these pretty plants.


I bought another two of these from Ikea. The other two which I bought from the cck nursery died because of the lack of sunlight - I had placed those pots along the floors of the corridor but because they were too small, couldn't really 'catch' the sunlight.



sitting prettily on the parapet of the balcony

Ikea Clearance Sale - I was there with Conz and Laurence for lunch...laurence wanted to buy a lamp but we ended up buying stuff too.
I can't help but to buy these side plates - only a $1.50 each
The longish grey plate below is meant for cooked or steamed fish - only $2!


Wooden classic Photo frame only $3



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




No comments: