Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY 2007

A favourite picture of myself and Nicole

Right, I know this is a bit late for an update. But anyway, I will still tell you how I spend my CNY. How did you spend your CNY? I didn't really enjoy mine because my family was down with stomach flu. Nicole caught it on Vday...she vomited and had diarrheoal. The following day, I caught the flu from her, felt nauseous, vomited and had diarrheoal too. I felt so sickly in the morning in school, that I had to call dearie to make a trip to school to fetch me back. Saw the doctor, confirmed it was stomach flu, went back home, vomited all out in the toilet (the feeling was horrendous I must say), showered and took medicine, then slept for the whole entire day. I had no appetite because I felt nauseous each time I smelled food. Mum caught the virus the next day (friday). I went back to school to watch Drastic Turnover's performance and was relieved and proud of them for doing a great job although it was a last minute thing. Way to go DT! After bringing back some markings to mark over the weekends and also to do some unfinished business (common test paper), I left the school, and picked up my mum from the polyclinic. She was puking non-stop into a drain before she got on into my car. I was holding my breath just in case I feel nauseous again. Thank God nothing happened. My bro daniel complained that he too vomited. I guess by this time, almost all of us who were in close contact with nicole caught the virus. Both my B-in law and dearie caught the virus during the CNY! Ok, enough said, guess I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking now and tell you how I spent my CNY.

First day of the lunar new year...nicole all ready to go bai nian!
Mummy's vain moments

It's tough to get nicole to smile!Me & dearie

Nicole at greatgranny's place...she is so busy!

Me & Dearie
Me & Eve
Nicole's vain moment
Nicole & Daniel
A Time of 'Lo Hei'
Aunt Huili & Cousins
2nd day of CNY, had dinner at Paternal Grandma's house...see the spread of food?

What is Nicole pointing at?

Nicole posing for a pic at Aison's house
okay...another poser at Aison's house
Busy nicole before her bedtime

I got sick of waiting and uploading pictures here...please click this link to view more pictures at
http://chrissygirl.multiply.com/photos/album/46

No comments: