Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I wanna keep it short here because I need to catch up on my sleep, here's how I spent my evening...

1. After picking up dearie at Vivo City (he was there to buy my v-day gift), we drove to a few places to find a place to have dinner.

2. We stopped by at YESS centre hoping that the korean BBQ Restaurant will not be crowded. But we were wronged...they don't entertain anymore walk-in customers.

3. Next stop, we tried Jack's place at clementi Entertainment centre, but was shocked to see some 30 over people standing outside Jack's place.

4. We drove to Sakura International Buffet (Clementi Woods)...was also turned down because they don't entertain anymore walk-in customers.

5. We turned back to pasir panjang and stopover at Pasta Fresca for dinner. We were surprised that there were some empty tables although the whole restaurant seemed to be packed with couples. Here's what we ordered...(my apologies for the lousy resolution, these photos are taken with my hp)


6. We ordered Croquette, seafood soup, 2 sets of Beef Tenderloin cooked medium well.
7. After dinner, we set off to watch GhostRider at Cineleisure. Not a fantastic movie, I was expecting more from it.