Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Five things you didn't know about Me

Tagged--Five things you didn't know about Me


I have been tagged..by Eileen

Five things you didn't know about Me

1. Old Clothes

My wardrobe is filled with plenty of clothes and at least 2/3 of them, either the size doesn't fit or they are out-of-style. I am still trying to find TIME to clear the loads of ill-fitting & out-of-style clothes outta this small and confined space I am sharing with my hubby. These clothes will most probably end up with the salvation army.

2. Bags

Yes bags, I have plenty of them and as a matter of fact, I have simply lost count of them. I just bought two bags from Mango last month. This month I bought another two from perlini. I am an ultimate bag fanatic. My hubby is complaining that my bags are piling up in his study room.

3. Afraid of creepy crawlies

Ask anyone who knows me well enough, I will definitely scream and run as fast as I could when I happen to see one! I have had a bad encounter with creepy crawlies when I was younger. Freaks me out completely!

4. My love for fast cars

If I have a chance, I wanna watch Formula 1 live or drive a F1 car on the racing tracks. My favourite F1 driver would be Michael Schumacher. I love red Ferrari even though I think it is quite impossible owning one in future. I used to like toyota celica but now I am more into the 1.8 ltr honda civic (hybrid), honda integra and mazda RX5.

5. Dry feet

I have dry feet. If you take a closer look at the soles of my feet, you would be able to see how dry it is. I am like a snake changing its skin. Sometimes, I would experience cracked heels, sometimes bleeding, and it could be quite painful to walk on.

Do exactly this same thing on your blog if you're tagged by me!!

Ok...I gotta tag 5 others...so here they are...

Kelly

Annie

Hanxian

Janice


Jessica