Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bogged Down with Thousand & One Things...

I was so bogged down with work last week and I had hardly enough sleep. Almost every night, I'd find myself sleeping at 4am because of the preparations for sunday's Chinese Orchestra & Choir concert. I was the one who came up with the programme booklet for the concert. I also did the A3 posters which were placed around the school for publicity sake and the banner hung above the stage of NAFA Lee Foundation Theatre. I was supposed to conduct the choir with this Andre Bocelli's piece, "Because We Believe" but did not eventually because I did not get to see my choir for practice because of my absence. Apart from that, I have a TMA yet to be started. It was supposedly due on Friday. I have asked for an extension till Tues. My marking is piling up as usual. My workstation in school is in a mess. Looking at my calendar, I still have to think about the upcoming NDP rehearsals which would lessen my time with my family. Save me! My passion is dying...

Down with fever & migraine...

No comments: