Monday, March 31, 2008

I wished I was out there too...

I have thoughts about wandering far from this place...I need a change from what I am doing. A breather at least. Hearing friends who are happier with where they are at now, I am envious. I wished I was out there too. If I'd go, I won't miss a thing or two. Perhaps, it is just me feeling blue. I have lotsa things to do. It's never gonna end unless I strongly say 'NO'. Knowing myself and this current situation, I could wait till the cows come home. And I'd still be here where I am, staying stagnant and having cobwebs over me. I thought I was strong, but I was not...I seemed to have drifted apart from this cold place I once thought I could be there for long...I was so wrong.

1 comment:

Eileen. 静 said...

ah..now you have a comment box too :P

i know how u feel ... but sometimes we are stuck in our own comfort zone....coz it feels safe. (hugs)