Monday, May 05, 2008

Buried Six Feet Under A Huge Pile of ...


Ha! Sounded like a horror flick?...Yeah, I am buried under piles of exam papers. As Mr 'Procrastinate' decided to hit me over the weekends, the pile was let to lay untouched on the table. My exam is nearing, one on 16 May (EL), the other on 26 May (Company Law & Corp Governance). I have not started on revising yet. I've really gotta buck up and speed up my marking...

I've gotten back my last EL assignment from my tutor. I was very surprised that I've gotten 83 marks for it. Ha! Never did I expect that high grade since I had much difficulty understanding the assignment question! The truth: I was stuck with 300 words for two full days and while I continued with the essay, I kept thinking I would go out-of-point. :D

Jiayan's wedding is on 17 May which is a day after my EL paper. I have yet to buy base makeup, corset, nic's dress, accessories and white heels. I was roped in to play the keyboard at her church wedding and be one of her 17 jie meis. I know this sounds crazy... it sounded like Le mafia girls! Wanna take a peek at what I will be wearing for her church wedding? Here's what I will be donning on...Feel free to gimme your comments...


I bought this at Holland Village Shopping Centre

Close-up of the dress - shimmery floral design
Borrowed this white shawl from Xiaoyun - in an effort to cover up my fat arms
I bought a pearl necklace to go along with the dress




No comments: