Thursday, May 08, 2008

One Particular Afternoon, Far Far Away...

As if! hahaha...Eng Kong Terrace is just behind my workplace! (school, that is) The food's good, price is reasonable, nice ambience, and most important of all, no students! muahahahaha!

Cafe Farenheit is the name of the cafe. Check out the food we ate that day, and the menu below!


Mushroom soup with crushed walnuts

Signature Lamb Stew with Sweet Potato Ginnochi was what Conz & I had
Stella's Risotto with Foie Gras roasted chicken

Tiramisu
err...I can't remember what is this...but I know this is good too...oh in case you may be wondering what is that white thingy by the side...it's coffee cream.

Moouse Chocolate & Walnut cake with crushed walnuts


The Menu
Stella & Conz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!
looking at the pix make me feel hungriee!