Monday, May 19, 2008

A Night of Glamour - Beauties & Hunks (Jiayan & Stanley's wedding nite)

Sunday 18 May 2008 at Orchard Parade Hotel
Jiayan & Stanley's Wedding Dinner
Everyone was so hyped up that night, it turned out to be something like a prom night for us cos we were all busy taking pictures of ourselves. Dearie & Alison were the emcees for the night.


The lovely couple strolled in majestically on the isle.
The dinner was held at Orchard Parade Hotel on Sunday.

Popping the Champagne bottle

Champagne Pouring

Couples sipping their champagne
Cake Cutting
Nicole Toasting

Nicole got me to pose for this picture after I took hers

Hubby & wife - Zhinan & Alison

Peiyu


I loved this photo the most!...what do you think?
Pretty babe & handsome hunk, ye?

Janice & I
The drop-dead gorgeous babes!


Xiaoyun, cg leader-cum-wedding coordinator

Glenn & Girlfriend (oops, sorry I forgot her name)

Janice & Nicole

Kristyn & I

Me, Kristyn & JaniceKhym, Kristyn, Nicole & I

Daryl & Nicole

Kristyn & Nicole
Khym & Nicole


Jianlee & Nicole
Janice Kissing NicoleKelly & I
Zhi Theng & Joyce
Maurice - he did the montage for the couple, a marvelous job!
Huijun & I
Steff & I, oops I left out Myron

Kelly & I

N211


Beauties & Beast (Ivan - Jiayan's brother)

N211!




After the dinner, the couple retreated back to their suite
We all went up to their suite to disturb the couple!
Our Cg bought the couple a set of sexy nighties!

Let me do some advertisement here...
Makeup & Hair done by Tuty's Sister -
Please engage her if you need professional makeup.
She is really really good!
Made me looked so glam!

No comments: