Saturday, November 18, 2006

Here's what happened during the past one week...

Firstly, I want to thank God for His blessings. My two students decided to come back for lessons for the month of Nov and I have an additional student (colleague's daughter)come the month of Dec. I know that if I place my trust and faith in Him, He will do the rest for me. Thank you Lord!

Next, I have been spending time with my colleagues whom I seldom talk to...they began to open up and I really feel comfortable with them. We always head for lunch (IMM, Jurong Point, Clementi) in the midst of our invigilation days. Yesterday, we had lunch at Fish & Co. Had a wonderful time of fun and laughter. Here are the pictures...


Cg yesterday was refreshing (no sermon) and we were all dwelling in God's prescence...we celebrated Steff's birthday. Presented her the Kim San Soon's piggy and a birthday card. hehe! Here's some pictures of pretty Steff...

Xiaoyun & Steff

Alison & Steff



Presenting the piggy to Steff


Lovely Steff with her pressies

Oh ya, and not forgetting pics of my ktv sessions with my kakis...eileen, evelyn and newcomer mariaa, though she didnt really sing any song becos she didnt bring her specky and also she had a hard time with the chinese lyrics. Enjoy...


Eileen & Me

Special camera effect

Close of me w/o makeup...so aweful!!

The singing kakis









No comments: