Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The School Holidays

Yes...it's the school holis but sadly, I am still much needed in GCE 'O' Level invigilation and CCA duties (guest choir performing 30 nov at sg conference hall).

I have been spending alot of time with my dearest princess. I have been bringing her back home so that both my parents have better night sleep. She is getting used to coming back home now, just that she dislikes it having to wake up early in the morning to go back to my mum's.

This entire week is somewhat crucial but exciting coz it's the pledging week. Still awaiting for the amount to be spoken to me...will be fasting thurs and friday.


Haa! Speaking of my hair...yet to have it trimmed and coloured. Just couldnt find the time...sigh...this evening, dearie and maurice had their haircut at Supercut at Cineleisure. Both of them were charged 25 bucks. I asked for the price for my hair length...was shocked when it was 50 bucks for just trimming. For that price...I could have gone to Toni & Guy salon!~ Anyway, I changed my mind about having my hair trimmed there.

Tommorrow's ladies nite out...cellgroup sisters! yepp! we are going to have a simple dinner at raffles city, do alittle shopping and desserts at menotti. haa! I just had desserts there with maurice and dear...looks like my diet plan is not gonna work again...ha!

Will be back with pics of the nite out...





No comments: