Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sleepy...

Yet another long day of invigilation...you couldnt believe it if I were to tell you I was so sleepy that I dozed off while standing! ahahaha...serious! Early morning was ok...2 hour math paper1. After lunch with my colleagues at Jurong point, went back for yet another 1 hr 30 min social studies paper. While standing behind the class, I leaned against the wall and began to feel numb all over me, my eyelids started to get heavy...and I found myself in dreamland for a few seconds...! haha...sssshhhhh... the room was too cosy and cold, I just couldnt help it.


I am addicted to Lee Hom's songs (watched his concert on dvd, my mum bought it). He is really a multi-talented musician. A composer/song writer of many styles of music, he also plays the guitar, drums, piano and the violin. How nice if I know how to play all these instruments other that the piano too!

No comments: