Thursday, November 02, 2006

N211 Ladies Nite Out

In the morning, I had bs with Xiaoyun. Soon after, we found ourselves at an traditional Indian shop where two ladies were threading our eyebrows. It was however, my first time. I was literally shocked at first, it felt like as though many strands of brow hairs were plucked at one go! The experience was so different from the usual eyebrow plucking at cosmetic counters at shopping malls. And most of all, it was just 5 bucks!~ cheap deal!!!

Yes...finally, I had my hair cut and dyed. I am satisfied with the end results. Job was done at amk central 'Cut' & 'Curl' by Lexx. My friends commented it looked good on me. :)

Met up with the ladies - Alison, Jiayan, Joyce, Annie and Steff (100% attendance ok!)...had beef noodles for dinner, bought FOX apparels for princess. Both top & bottom were on 30% discount. We walked and chatted till about 10pm, strolled in to Menotti and ordered my fav dessert Warm Chocolate with chocolate chip icecream. Xiaoyun came and joined us after a wedding dinner. We had fun. Took some pictures too. (will post them later...memory card with dearie)

I really enjoyed the time we spent together. It was really cool to go out in a bunch like this. Look forward to more of this fellowshipping time.

No comments: