Monday, December 04, 2006

Don't Speak

I am down with a bad flu again... I've gotten it from none other than lil' nicole. Now, all three of us (dearie, me n nic) are infected with the flu virus. I didn't get a chance to go for prayer meeting either cos I was coughing badly. Nevertheless, I still went down to PS music plaza get some music books for tmr's new students staying at CCK. (both grade 4 & 5) I am also feeling bad because I didnt make it for bs too. Seriously, I didn't want Xiaoyun to catch the flu virus too. Well, I am taking dearie's medication...hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I trust You Lord!

I just want to make clear abt certain things. You may choose to think that this other person is of childish mindset. Let me tell you something...when someone is sick, he or she needs some personal attention and that's natural. There is absolutely nothing wrong asking for some personal care. If you really want to say names that will hurt others, I really think you should think twice before you say it out. When you are sick, I am sure you wouldn't like it if someone calls you something you wouldn't like to hear.