Saturday, December 09, 2006

God loves me

I was taken by surprise when you laid hands and spoke to me God's words during a time of ministering. At that very instant when you said that God actually love me, my tears just flowed down my face uncontrollably. Indeed, I was struggling with some problems which I shall not mentioned here. It turned out true and real when God said that I was actually convincing myself over and over again that I am being loved by Him when actually He really does love me. Perhaps, it may be some faults and mistakes I have made in my past that made me wallow in self-pity. Perhaps, I still couldn't forgive myself for the things I have done in the past. Anyway, I am learning to let it go slowly, and knowing that I am afterall God's child, feeling His love for me. Thank you Father...I love You too...