Sunday, December 31, 2006

A NEW YEAR=NEW EXPECTATIONS

These pics were taken on Christmas Eve at my aunt's place.


Me and dearie joined my cousins and played this game called TABOO



Nicole just loved Shadow








It has been confirmed that I am going to be FT to 1N1. Right, definitely it sounds less threatening and terrifying than the previous T class, but one ain't sure what these kids in this class has in-store for u! haa! I will be working together with co-form chinese teacher. I'm in two committees...one in staff welfare, and the other in arts education committee. I really hope to see music being appreciated across the whole school not just the classes I teach. I also wish to form another pop band. Current pop band, Drastic Turnover, performed their first public gig at Bukit Batok CC- a countdown party to usher in the new year. We have been at it for more than 6 months. Although, 2 members (bass guitarist and 2nd drummer) left because of personal reasons, the band is still surviving. (pictures will be uploaded later...I am still resizing them...aaahh no time la!)

Here's an update of what happened last week...too lazy to write about it, so here are the pics..

We had a Christmas party at Matthew's place.


Salmon Pasta was prepared by moi...delicious??