Monday, December 08, 2008

It's Party Time!

It was a night of trance music, drinks, dancing, bare-chested male dancers, skimpily dressed female dancers and more. They were playing trance that night, though I don't really fancy trance music, we still went ahead and hit the dance floor. It's like a zillion years since I last partied! haha! This new club is located at The Cannery, Clarke Quay (the used-to-be MOS). While queuing to get in, I asked the bouncer who owns the club...he said it is currently owned by the one who owned MOS. I reckoned he must have thought that people here needed a change.




There were many interesting acts including the hung-up overhead transparent pool above the dancing crowd where female dancers performed their slick moves in water (picture below)

Xiaoyun & Xianming, Kelly, Janice, Alison, Vincent were among the few who were there earlier. Maurice, Daryl, Dear and I went back to our home cos we have to put nicole to bed. We arrived there at 12.30am and there was still a queue outside Zirca.

Dearie & I - the first time we went clubbing together...haha no kidding! I used to go clubbing with friends but with dearie this is the first.

Xiaoyun & I - bet she had a fun time too!


Dearie & Maurice


The boys (From Left - Dearie, Daryl, Maurice)

The lovely Couple - Xianming & Xiaoyun


Kelly & I


Last but not least, Janice who was so stunned after being grabbed hold of her face and given a peck on both sides of her face by an ang moh!


We left Zirca about 3.30am and moved on for some prata at river valley road. Reached home at 5.30am. Showered and slept at 6am...woke up 2 hours later to prepare for piano lessons! Shagged!

No comments: