Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Musical Affair

Snow White & Seven Dwarfs
The Musical
16 December 2008
@ National Library



Snow White & Seven Dwarfs, a pantomime which starred Sebastian Tan as the Queen, Elena Wong as Snow White, Dwayne Tan as the prince charming. Elena's voice was the one voice I loved the most. She never failed to captivate the audiences' attention. Along with me were Dearie, Conz, Edison & Gilbert. After the musical, we managed to take some pictures of the cast. (photos courtesy of Conz)

We were all hungry and decided to go to 126 Sims Ave for Dim Sum (Wan Dou Sek)



Another Crazy Christmas
@ Suntec Convention - Auditorium
17 December 2008



Gilbert, Conz, Hossan, myself & Eileen


This is the second time I watched a crazy Christmas concert staged by Dream Academy. I liked Hossan Leong's Retro act, the 3 Japanese girls and Sebastian Tan's part. I laughed till I teared! They were really funny! Thanks to Guat Hoon again who got these complimentary tickets for 7 of us.



Eileen & I


Eileen & I

Blue Jazz Cafe @ Haji Lane

We were here for supper and drinks


Mark, Eileen & Maria

We are 3 generations apart! (Maria - my student, and me - Conz's ex-student)

The four of us posing with drinks


Eileen & I

No comments: