Monday, December 15, 2008

Yum Yum Treats From A self-confessed Foodie

Yum Yum # 1
Astons @ Amk Central


Finally, I got to savour their steaks at Astons express. I know this is not their best, but still the steak was good and worth my money. (sorry, the pic of the steak somehow got corrupted) 10 bucks for ribeye steak with two sides to choose from. I will go try the one at Joo chiat place someday.


Yum Yum # 2
Sushi Tei @ Raffles City

Nic posing with the cow

Nicole playing with the chopsticks




Eileen & I

These pictures were taken at Sushi Tei @ Raffles City. It was already 9.30pm when we walked in. Eileen decided to go healthy so spicy seafood ramen for herself, plain udon for me and cold soba for dearie. We also ordered salmon belly and maguro sushi, teriyaki chicken and teriyaki salmon.
The delicious spread of sushi we ordered




Yum Yum #3
Carousel Lunch Buffet


An impromptu lunch decision made by Tuty & I...Ruth came to join us much later after she was done at the post office at Lucky plaza.

My favourite salmon sashimi which I can't do without each time I go for international buffets! This was the first time I tried the lunch spread. I am always there for hi-tea with my colleagues.


Yum Yum #4
MOF Desserts @ Lot 1 CCK



My favourite dessert at MOF -
Green tea (macha) icecream with japanese dumplings in red beans.
No no, I am not a glutton...and I didn't whoop up two bowls! Ruth had the other bowl.






I liked how they served their desserts...
Oh, one thing we were kinda put off with was their service and their staff! haha...bad bad! one of the dessert chef was sleeping on a table next to us! Gosh! ugly ugly!


My Cafe Mocha

Ruth's Cafe Latte



We were quite intrigued by their fanciful satchets of sugar...so Atas! no wonder, the coffee costs us $5 bucks!

Yum Yum #5
Frog leg Porridge @ Sims Ave (Geylang)


It was buy two get one free...I had spicy froggy while Dearie had two.
We also order marmite pork ribs. (white plate)

My spicy froggy cooked in chilli padi and dried chilli!

Yum Yum #6
Zi Char @ Thomson Road
Cheap & Good


So many dishes and it only cost us $54 bucks -
HK-styled steam fish, hotplate tofu, sweet n sour pork rib, prawn paste chicken and stir-fried kailan in garlic.




Yum Yum #7
Ice Cube @ Thomson Road



Dearie's Choconanas with magic potion (a shot of baileys)



Science experiment!


Maria's volcanic eruption! - chocodevilishly yummy!



My brownie-filled crepe with chocolate sauce and chocolate indulgence icecream



Our feets under blue neon lights



No comments: