Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yum Yum Treats From A self-confessed Foodie Episode 2

Yummy #1
Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao
@ Bugis Junction



I had this all to myself because Eileen has to dine with her friends at Liang Seah Street.
My favourite Hot n Spicy Soup La Mian and a basket of Xiao Long Bao.



Desserts looked tempting and irresistible, so I ordered a mango cream with sago and pomelo! yummy!

Yummy #2
Japanese Food @ Food Republic Suntec


A die-die must-try maki....shiok maki (eel, salmon, cheese and salmon roe)


Sashimi was ok only...not as good as some other places...


This is special - Century Egg Cold Tofu with salmon roe


Yummy #3
Swensons @ Orchard

Eileen & I shared this 'Topless 5' - 5 flavours we picked without any toppings. We added the strawberry toppings just to satisfy Nicole.


Yummy #4
Crystal Jade Kitchen
@ Ngee Ann City


It was Jan's treat - we had lemon grass crispy chicken, fried dumplings, peking duck, kailan in garlic, fried diced tofu in salt and pepper. Thanks Jan. (Parties involved: Maurice, Dearie, Nicole and I, Eileen, Kelly and Janice)


Yummy #5
Homemade Banana Split


Made by yours truly
banana split with chocolate icecream topped with biscuits and chocolate sauce


Yummy #6
Homemade Spaghetti and Chicken Toriaage

1 comment:

sandra said...

have fun in the new workplace my dear! (: happy new year!