Sunday, September 17, 2006

Climbing out of dark pit slowly...

I am coming out of this dark pit...to many people whom I face daily, I still act as though nothing has happened, but in fact, it has left a scar on my heart.

Still leaning on the Word of God, which is the most comforting thing I have beside me, I am beginning to realise that it is not at all difficult to get out of this pit of misery if I kept having positive thoughts and thoughts of God. My quiet time with God has been the most precious time spent because I could feel the warmth and love showered upon me.

God gave me these Bible verses:

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10


"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

I have to thank my hubby who kept encouraging me and the love he showered...also my friends who have shown concerned. Frenz, I will live through this difficult times. I have faith that it's just a testing period and it will be over soon.

No comments: