Friday, September 22, 2006

Close brush with death...

Had a close brush with death earlier on...It happened when I was driving with dearie along CTE towards city from sembawang. I was driving at a slow 80 km/hr on the second lane...because there aint many cars on the roads, considering it was already past 12 midnight. We were heading to Liquid Kitchen just to chill out alittle before we head back home.

As I was driving, I saw from my rear mirror that a car (a relatively new white honda civic 1.8 ltr) was speeding towards the rear of my car...and before I knew it, it skidded and swerved from the left side of the road to the extreme right of the road, skidded and droved past my car,(at this time, I was slowing down and calling God's name... "God! God!") driver e-braked, heard a loud screeching noise from his car tyres, car turned 360 degrees 3 times before coming to a halt on the left side of the road.

At this moment, I was driving at 40 km/hr, my heart felt like it stopped for awhile, I was panting and out of breath (in shock - I guessed). I exited CTE-AMK Ave 1 and drove down to Serangoon Gardens. Had my car parked in a lot, chased dearie out of the car, and cried to the Lord, thanking Him for his protection over me and dearie. I thank you my Lord Jesus with all my heart that You had protected me from harm and danger.

No comments: