Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Teacher's Day Dinner - Hawaiian babe wannabe





Unfortunately that nite, I didnt managed to take any pics because my camera battery died on me. Sad...However, I did take some pics with my colleagues, hopefully they can send me the pics soon.

I was wearing a black tube dress that day. As the theme of the nite was Nature, I bought a flower (orchid) hairpin from Accessorize and wore that on my hair for the nite. Haha...a hawaiian babe wannabe...Here's some pics I took after I got back home after chilling out with my colleagues (SMC - school makan committee). We went to Crazy Elephant at Clarke Quay to chill out. Had vodka lime, played some card games (Monster card game not poker/blackjack) with them, laughed at explicit jokes and only to drive myslf back home when its 12 plus.

No comments: