Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day...

Received sms-es from students throughout the day wishing me "happy teacher's day". Thanks guys, you've been wonderful. All the gifts (chocolate muffin by mariaa, cookies, pancakes, a bag of M&M chocolates, retro bag & brolly, cards, stationery holder and lots more, I cant remember...) that some of you have showered me...I would like to say thank you, I really appreciated them. Your short msgs and love notes really meant alot to me. I will continue to do my best in bringing out the talents and potential I see in you people in BBSS! Thank you, students!

Spent my day with my mum and nicole, went to Plaza Sing to buy music books for my students. Had a sinful lunch (KFC). After that, we shopped...bought myself 3 tees from Esprit. I dont really like the tees from Esprit but this time round, the design looked hip and rock...ended up spending 79bucks on just tees!

Later on, cellgroup was at Nicole's place. Had a wonderful time...Great Word and fellowship with N347.

Looking forward to a great day ahead of me...will upload the pics of the teacher's day gifts another day...tired now...ciaoz!

No comments: