Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad Flu

was on MC today. Doc said I have lotsa phelgm in my lungs. Gave me two days rest. However, maria sms me to say that aunty's face changed and she rolled her eyes when she heard my name (absentee) mentioned during assembly. Well, you can't expect me to go to school to teach while I have difficulty breathing. You are not responsible for my life & my health but I am! God give me the grace to love this person wholeheartedly. I also pray for divine health and let no sickness come upon me. Bind all sickness!

Taught at hougang this evening. Straight after, I went to meet Bro Cliff and dearie. We had dinner at Mr Bean's after a failed attempt to look for the supposed Ah Lam's noodle shop at Race Course Road. Gave Bro Cliff a treat coz i really felt bad about his late dinner. This is what I had
for 'late' dinner.
Seafood Soup...one of my fav's


It's gonna be NDP celebrations day in school tmr. It will only end at 10.30am. Heard from my students, other schools end earlier like 9am? There will be the usual parade contingent and concert put up by the choir and drama club. Father, I pray that the voices of the choir will sound uplifting, lively and rejoiced by the Spirit. Let your presence fall on them and that they shall sing with their hearts out. I pray for accurate dancesteps and movements. Let there be no distractions. Let there be no faults in the sound system. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen!

Gotta be in school by 6.45 am to prepare the choir for the big show. Yawnz, I hope I could wake up on time and will drive like F1 driver again (speed 110-120 km/hr). I know I m speeding, but no choice la. I'm staying quite far from school.

Chrissy Out!

No comments: