Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cough developing...

I've learnt something today during BS...that Satan is the source of sicknesses and diseases. God is the Healer! Just one word from Him, and you shall be healed! I wonder what did He actually said, (one word)..."shoo!", "go!","out!" or "leave!" and instant miracle healing take place. hee...amazing. I'm coughing quite badly now. Feel so irritated when I m sick, no voice, and I have to teach a noisy, rowdy class. ( you know which, I dont have to spell it out). They show no mercy, don't even care if I am in the class, show no respect, can even take out their hps and start sms-ing. When I am teaching, no one seems to be listening except the minority who are sitting infront of the class. I'm no blind man. I have gone through what you all are going through now. I have also done the worst you could have imagined, i.e. (truancy). I'm not a fool, get it? Gave you people so many chances, but you took it for granted. I shall show no mercy now...becoz you are climbing above my head. I gave my first beta form to a student in class becoz he was rude to me. Well, you were warned before and given countless chances. I am sure if I dont take action against you, something nasty might happen...

What would you do if you were in my shoes? Share your views by tagging...

No comments: