Wednesday, August 09, 2006

God heal me pls...

The flu bug is still hitting on me. I kept sneezing and my nose is like a tap with running water. I have used up at least half the box of tissue paper in my room. I cant get back to sleep now even after the flu medicine that makes me drowsy after a while. God, pls heal me quickly. I'm feeling terrible now.

It is supposed to be my cellgroup's activity day but because I feel lethargic and weak with the flu virus, I dont feel like going. I guess it's time for me to rest after the hectic week in school. Sister Xiaoyun, I'm sorry I'm not able to join u guys at Sentosa even though I'd love to. Dearie, hasnt been understanding enough...thought that I didnt want to go becoz of inconvenience (My grandaunt's bday dinner at Spring court restaurant in the evening). It's ok...you can go ahead and think of me this way. I need REST. Sentosa isnt an appropriate place for me to rest either. If you think I am stopping you from all that fun you are gonna miss...you can jolly well go ahead and leave me and Nicole behind. I am ok with that.

Nicole has learnt to be more aggressive in her behaviour. She will scream out loud in a shrill voice if she doesnt get her way. It is not easy looking after her now. She appears to be the easy child to take care of. It's only that short while you are seeing of her, so dont be deceived. Another reason, I didnt want to go to Sentosa, is that, it is not a baby-friendly environment to begin with.

Anyway, it's 4 am now...will post again with pics (I promise) when I am feeling much better. Will tell you more about what happened in school on NDP celebrations day.

Ciaoz for now...

No comments: