Monday, August 07, 2006

City Harvest 17th anniversary - Baby Dedication


Nicole was being dedicated to God on sunday. Felt happy for her. When we were at the altar, the presence of God was so strong and I felt my heart melted when I saw a vision of God holding me, mark n nicole in His arms. Thank you Father, for protecting and loving us as a family. You, are indeed important in our lives. Please continue to guide me and mark as good parents to nicole. Show us to be role models in which nicole will be guided carefully through her walk with You. In Jesus' name, Amen!

I was happy yet sad because I can't enjoy the great atmosphere and presence of God just like my cg members. I caught a glimspe of the video of Pst Kong while I was busy looking after Nicole in the nursery. It was very touching and grateful to know of Pst Kong's hardwork and faith in his calling to build up the church. If not for him, we will not be here today standing in SIS, praising and worshipping God together. I thank God for Pst Kong and Sun. Will always remember you in my prayers. Happy Birthday CHC!

Ivan, Mark's sec schl fren came along for service. He felt convicted under the presence of God
and the evangelistic sermon preached by Pst Kong. Was happy to hear that he wants to come back to God and go back to his church. Father, I pray that he will continue to seek You day after day and that he will walk with You till his dying day. I thank God for a friend like him. After svc, N211 members went for lunch at MS. I had beef kway teow again...was this week's craving, I dunno why.

Dearie and Ivan brought Nicole along for coffee and men's talk at coffee club while I joined the rest of N211 members for a time of fellowshipping! It was great. We went to Kbox to sing. Haha, my first time singing with them. Hey, I must say they really can sing! Sister Xiaoyun, you have a great voice. Sweet and smooth voice I greatly admired. We sang from 4 till about 8.30 pm. I sang all the 'power' n fav songs. The sis n bros were amazed by my range and voice...cos usually I speak in a very low, low voice. I am trained vocally. Just that, I din put it to good use. Perhaps, I may consider choir ministry? hehe...

Went back to clementi, handed over Nicole to Eve to take care. Shortly after that, we had late dinner - teo chew porridge. Dearie said ever since I got married to him, I'm like used to eating teo chew porridge. Headed back, showered n bed to sleep.

p/s: still waiting for dearie to upload the pics. Will post them soon when I get them.

No comments: