Thursday, August 17, 2006

things happening in school...

It hasn't been good lately...my health, I am still coughing like crazy...phlegm is greenish. sigh, medicine from last week's consultation to the doc wasn't helping at all. The whole night, I couldn't sleep and I was coughing badly. I felt really congested in the lungs. Next morning, I found myslf in the toilet, coughing out a little blood and thick greenish phlegm...then I realised I have had a really nasty cough the previous night and it hurt my throat. Called school to say I m not turning up, then went to see a doc again. doc was surprised the med he gave didnt help much...so he prescribed a stronger dose for me, even gave me 2 days MC and told me to stay indoors. However, after taking med, rested for two hours, I find myslf back in school again waiting for the new and long-awaited drum set for my band musicians. Ordered on tuesday, the drums came in at 2.30pm. It was setted up by the delivery man and tuned by Yi kiat, my drummer. Thank God I met teacher H and she advised me to store it in the furniture storeroom for the time being. She said the humanities learning centre room next to the music room is a room which is not opened to students. Praise the Lord! it's so much more convenient. Shortly after, I went back to rest again.

It hasnt been good for me in school lately. There was this argument between me and a student in my form class. It is a known rule that students are not allowed to loiter along the corridors in between lessons. It is understood that even when the teacher is in the class, students must be seated in their seats, only when permission is granted (for the loos) then they can get out of class. Student A apparently went out of the class w/o my permission...she was caught by me walking along the corridor of the classroom, holding on to the collar of another student. Immediately, I raised to my feet and shouted at them to come in. Student A walked in with a remark claiming she didnt do anything wrong...she said she merely wanted to ask student B something. I replied saying that she has absolutely no right and no permission to be outside the class at all...she rebuked back rudely still holding to what she said earlier. Her friends tried to stop her from arguing back...she kept on doing it. I told her straight in her face...that I will report this matter to the dean.

As usual, I wrote a letter to the dean n discipline mistress. The next day, she was being called out of class by the dean...Apparently, I knew that this is not going to be the end of it.

The next thing I realised was that my noticeboard outside my music room was being vandalised. It has been there since last year when I came into this school. Even if its gonna be vandalised, it will happened earlier and not now...after school that day, when I came out of the music room after 2E6 lesson, I found my noticeboard teared down, the wooden frame broken into pieces and was chucked into the bin outside the room. Well, I was of course fearful, that it is going to be worst off...colleagues advised me to report to the DM and I did. When I went back home, I also found 3 man-made scratch on the left side of my car. Well, I shant say anything yet coz I have no evidence against it.

If 'you' are reading this, tell me what will 'you' be gaining/benefit after doing all this? Revenge is for God to decide...dont bring this upon yourslf becoz 'you' will suffer eventually.

Lord, I pray for protection against any evil doers or anyone trying to harm me. I lift all my burdens up to you. I have been quite down recently, bogged down with work, meeting deadlines, sickness and now this discipline matter in school. Lord, I am praying for her that she will stop doing things that are wrongful of her and she will repent for good. I dont really have the heart to punish her becoz afterall she is my form class student. I just wanna concentrate on my schoolwork, keep up with my health, meet the deadlines I faced in school. I want to also continue to build relationship with the students in school. I thank you God for your love upon these students and also your heartfelt presence everytime I call Your name. Forever in love with you, God...Amen!


What do u have to say abt it?

No comments: