Monday, August 21, 2006

GoodBye weekends...

Time passes by fast...its the end of yet another week. I have attended Dr A.R. Bernard's 1st and 2nd conferences. The Word was so powerful and it really speaks to me...I want to be educated, encouraged and empowered. I will see myslf going back to my studies beginning of 2007. Knowledge translates into authority. It really gets me kicking when Dr Bernard preached abt that. Missed the last conference but will catch it online soon on tues, yep!

I was back at clementi with nicole on sat nite after svc. Taught in the morning till 12pm, as usual mopped the house, and had lunch with my parents n sis. Then after, we went to orchard to shop. Didn't buy much...bought nicole a pair of shoes, her bolster, pillow, pacifier, milk bottle teats, wet ones...

After a day's shopping, we went back to clementi to have dinner at a nearby coffeeshop. Had zi char for dinner.

Dear was at Biz breakthrough dinner at ritz C. The dinner ended at 10.30pm. Went to pick him up soon after.

Had my car washed before we drove back home.

Tired...now with my facial mask (rose mask blessed by Sis Xiaoyun) on my face, thinking abt tmr's FGD...I m supposed to share to the rest of the teachers my teaching strategies. God, give me the wisdom for tmr's sharing...

gtg now...till then...

No comments: